Let's ggggoooooooo!! Another amazing Henna Sooq hair challenge where you will answer that pressing question of - Where do I start?
How this hair challenge works:
- First you are going to get all of the products from Henna Sooq that you'll need for this hair challenge: Moroccan Hair Detox Mud Mask, Ayurvedic Hair Oil, Sukesh Ayurveda, Soapnut Hair Wash. You'll get 50% off each product as they will be a featured product of the week right on our Instagram page.
- Get our eBook planner and journal
- Prepare to get to know your hair!
First, when it comes to wash day, ask yourself these questions: Does my hair feel dry? Does my hair feel dirty? Does it feel greasy? Is my scalp itchy? What are my specific hair goals? These questions will help you access what you need every week (or whenever you do) on your hair wash day.
- Week 1: Use our Moroccan Detox Mud Mask to start this challenge off on a fresh start with gently cleansed hair. On damp hair, take a small scoop of the mud out of the jar with your hand and apply this all over your hair, evenly. It's okay if this touches your scalp as well. Spread it throughout and continue with the rest of your shower washing steps. Once you are done, you can gently yet thoroughly wash out all of the mud mask from your hair. You can also use one of our restorative Cleansing CoWash if you need more slip and moisture. Then moisturize (ideally on damp hair strands), dry and style as usual.
- Week 2: Pre-oil your hair the night before with our Ayurvedic Hair Oil. Before capping up your hair, be sure to do a gentle scalp massage with your fingertips for about 4-5 minutes. Proceed to wash your hair in the morning. If your hair feels still dry make sure to use our Cleansing CoWash to restore moisture. Moisturize, dry and style as usual.
- Week 3: Use our Sukesh Ayurveda with 1 of these 3 recipes:
- Week 4: Let's have a simple hair wash day! Gently wash your hair with our Soapnut Hair Wash to clarify and get rid of build up and products that are in your hair. Then rinse out and use the Cleansing CoWash as well. Moisturize on damp or dry hair strands with the one of our hair oils (small amount and spread throughout). Style as usual.
For each wash day, write down exactly what you did and what your results were. This is the perfect method to know what your hair likes or doesn't like, understanding your hair's needs and to reach all of your hair goals.
Take part by sharing your progress on social media pages using hashtag #30dayhairchallenge
This challenge will run for the whole month of August. Stay tuned, as September we'll be having our very last hair challenge of 2021 and you DO NOT want to miss out! We're going to go out with a BANG!
Please fill in the form below by the end of August*. We can't wait to hear how it went.
*Must submit below form no later then September 1, 2021 (11:59pm EST) to qualify for Henna Sooq gift. No extensions. No exceptions. Week 1-4 do not have to be in exact order to qualify. Please choose the right steps that work BEST for you and your hair.