As we transition into cooler weather, we are going to look at how our hair behaves and what works the BEST to get it fall (and winter) ready.
How this hair challenge works:
- First you are going to get all of the products from Henna Sooq that you'll need for this hair challenge: Sweet Honey Hair Nourisher, Sweet Honey Shampoo Bar, Sweet Honey Gloss Bar and our Organic Fenugreek powder. You'll get 50% off each product starting now and until September 4th using coupon code: FALLHONEY50 to get started.
- Get our eBook planner and journal
- Prepare to get to know your hair!
First, when it comes to wash day, ask yourself these questions: Does my hair feel dry? Does my hair feel dirty? Is my hair breaking? Does it feel greasy? Is my scalp itchy? What are my specific hair goals? These questions will help you access what you need every week (or whenever you do) on your hair wash day. Write down your answers to these questions when you ask yourself every week, to keep track of your progress.
- Week 1: Use our Sweet Honey Shampoo Bar to start this challenge off on a fresh start with gently cleansed hair. On damp hair, take a small piece of your bar apply this all over your hair, evenly. It's okay if this product touches your scalp. You can use more water as needed to trigger more suds. Spread it throughout gently from root to ends and continue with the rest of your showering steps. Once you are done, you can gently yet thoroughly wash out all of the shampoo from your hair. You can also use one of our restorative Cleansing CoWash if you need more slip and moisture. Then moisturize (ideally on damp hair strands), dry and style as usual.
- Week 2: Repeat Week 1 but with this extra step. Try using an ACV rinse (1/2 cup water to 1 tbsp ACV mixed) to use as a rinse after shampooing with the shampoo bar. Does this leave your hair feeling dry or did it create balance for you? If your hair feels well balanced you can lightly moisturize as needed. If not, then we recommend you deep condition with our Sweet Honey Hair Nourisher. Please follow steps on the jar for this step.
- Week 3: For this week, use this amazing fenugreek hair mask (if you don't have amla you can alternate and use another herb, like cassia or henna):
- Week 4: Use the Sweet Honey Shampoo Bar like you did in either Week 1 or 2, depending on which made your hair feel the BEST. Next deep condition with our Sweet Honey Gloss Bar. Follow the instructions on the package for best results.
For each week, write down exactly what you did and what your results were. This is the best way you'll get to know what your hair likes or doesn't like and understanding your hair's needs to reach all of your hair goals.
Take part by sharing your progress on social media pages using hashtag #30dayhairchallenge
This challenge will run for the whole month of September.Please fill in the form below by the end of September*. We can't wait to hear how it went.
*Must submit below form no later then September 30, 2021 (11:59pm EST) to qualify for a Henna Sooq gift. No extensions. No exceptions.