You can color your hair naturally! Recently we been filming a brand new series of Henna for Hair Coloring classes that will be huge for the natural hair industry! Not only for colorists and stylists but for individuals who want to have healthier stronger hair without the chemicals in their lives. Through this new series of online videos you will have access to all the information, mixing, tips, expert advice and everything you'll need to get started.
This series has everything and we mean every little detail that goes from the beginning and all the way to the end including 3 hair types with some dope bonus footage of our CEO Khadija coloring a man’s hair.
Here are a few facts about henna:
- It not only colors your hair a reddish tint and covers greys but it strengthens the hair strands.
- With amla powder in your henna recipe you can maintain curls, add volume and promote hair growth.
- To avoid dry or straw-like hair you must use aloe vera powder (if you're allergic you can use one of our hair oils) and use distilled water in your recipe for best results.
- Henna is versatile in that it makes you slow down since it takes more time to do, so that you can focus on the self care of your mind, body and soul.
- For best results, massage the henna for hair coloring treatment into your scalp at the end of the application process.
Do you have a henna for hair coloring tip you'd like to share? Comment below.