Organic Indigo For Hair 2018
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Organic Indigo Powder for Hair is a natural plant. The powdered leaves have a natural dark blue dye. Indigo is used along with henna to dye darker hair tones.
What color tones will you get?
- reddish brown when using proportions of 75% henna and 25% indigo. This method is called a one step process.
- brown tones when using proportions of 50% indigo and 50% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- dark chocolate brown tones when using proportions of 75% indigo and 25% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- Black Tones when you use henna first at 100%, and then second step of indigo at 100%. This method is called a two step process.
- Apply indigo with your henna application to get browner tones. This method is called a one step process.
Instructions and recipes can be downloaded via the Instruction tab, Henna TV link and DIY Henna link.
Our organic indigo is packaged in double plastic bags inside of foil packaging. This ensures freshness.
Important please note: our organic indigo differs from our indigo that is non-organic. They are from two different farms, and the results vary. This difference is similar to the difference in color results between henna powders. Our non-organic indigo (Indigo for Hair) is better for those who have resistant hair and greys (that are hard to color), and for those wanting rich dark tones, including black.
This henna powder comes inside an inner foil resealable pouch. This is the best packaging possible to maintain freshness.
Quantity 100 grams
This was my first time using indigo in my henna and it worked amazingly! I love the richness of color and while it washed out some my hair is a on trend ombré with lighter red at the bottom and darker roots towards the top. I highly recommend trying this one y’all!
I purchased indigo from another company and was not impressed. Khadija has hit the nail on the head with the supreme quality of this product. I have been a customer from the very start of the company and the staff consistently earns my business with great quality products and service.
Excellent product, service and quick delivery. Satisfied!
I mixed it with henna and a my hair turned amazing. Follow the directions and yoyr hair will look amazing.
I had been using some premixed " dark brown" hanna before that left a brassier tone. When I used a 70/30 Indigo Henna mix instead, with Amla and Brahmi powder added in, I finally got the color I was hoping for.