Organic Shea Butter
- Use Raw. Just take a dime amount in your palm and rub it all over your skin. The warmth from your hands will spread the butter all over, and deeply moisturize. Perfect for these extra dry winter months.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment. Gently, and slowly melt your organic shea butter in a pot on your stovetop. Use the liquid organic shea butter in your Ayurvedic hair recipes, by adding the liquid to any henna, or herbs you use and mix well. A small amount of liquid goes a long way. Use this recipe as a deep conditioning treatment. Leave on your hair 30 minutes to an hour. Wash out throughly. It is a heavy moisturizing treatment so extra shampooing may be needed.
- Whip your shea butter up! Soften your organic shea butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, or by placing it in a bowl and then floating it in a bowl of hot water. Using your softly melted (not liquid but softened only) shea butter add hair oils of your choice (cold pressed, and organic olive oil, grapeseed, golden jojoba, camellia, and argan oil are amongst the favorite oils used), and a choice of essential oils (such as organic oils of sweet orange, tea tree, lemongrass, rosemary, lavender, and clary sage are amongst the favorites essential oils used) blend with a hand blender thoroughly for 4-5 minutes or as desired. The more you blend/whip your shea butter recipe the more air your butter will get into it, making it more fluffy. The amount of time you blend is completely up to you, and your preference. For every 1 ounce of shea butter, you can add 1/2 tsp of hair oils, and about 2-3 drops of essential oil.
- Foot Treatment. Use your organic shea butter raw, and rub a thick layer all over your feet, including soles. Cover with a sock, and sleep with a this treament on overnight. In the morning, remove your socks, and shower as usual to remove excess butter. Heals cracked feet, and leaves feet feeling refreshed, nourished, and silky soft.
- Raw, Dry Skin Spots. Use raw to apply a thick layer on dry, and raw skin areas. Allow to deeply penetrate, and leave on either all day if comfortable for you, or as deep overnight treatment.
- Hair Sealant. Using melted liquid organic shea butter, or whipped shea butter, apply onto your hair as a leave in moisturizer. If this is too heavy for your hair, you can also just treatment dry, damaged areas, and ends. Use to seal, and hold your protective hair styles.
- Yes! Heat is ok. Can be used with heat treatments and styling.
- Scalp Soothing, and Healing. Organic shea butter will soothe, and heal irritated and inflamed scalp conditions.
- Perfect for all hair, and skin types.
Quantity: 8 oz
Ingredients: village made certified organic shea nut butter and certified organic rosemary extract (preservative)
During high heat (summer months), we are NOT responsible for melted shea butter. No replacements and no refunds will be issued based due to melting.
I was disappointed the container is half empty which is disappointing
HS Reply: Our shea butters and all of our products are made to weight, not by volume. It will be 8 oz of shea butter. It will not be a full to the top container.
If it does seem like something doesn't seem right, please weigh it with your scale and send us a photo for review.
I have purchased several items from several different vendors on this Ayurvedic natural hair journey of mine’s and by far Henna Sooq is the best. I have throw away, products from other vendors this is my new store. This Organic Shea Butter was so easy to work with, it is so smooth, you can tell this is high quality. As long as Henna Sooq continues to make quality products, I will be a faithful customer. I feel confident in these products and when using them in my Ayurvedic natural hair journey, I feel that I am giving my hair the best that is on the market...
Can't compare to others as I have not used shea butter before. I mixed it with some beeswax to form a hard salve. This has been the only thing to proper heal my torn up overwashed hands.
This shea butter is the most pure I’ve ever had. It doesn’t have the pungent smell of other shea butters I’ve had and it’s probably due to the container that is used. I now believe beauty supply brands are either tainted or rotten. This shea butter smells great and goes on so smooth. I used it on my skin and my hair!
Unfortunately, I can’t give this product a satisfactory rating. My product arrived contaminated. The company reached out to me for a photo and has not refunded my money. Not acceptable. I’ve been following them for awhile and finally placed a large order. I gave a 2-star because other products look fine although I gave not opened or used them. Disappointed
HS Reply: Requesting photos of damaged or defective products are standard procedure with our brand. This helps us figure out the issue and also helps us resolve your concerns with a replacement or refund. Since natural ingredients can have batch issues, knowing this is also helpful to help us improve and make sure this doesn't occur for future clients and purchases. It ensure we also get rid of the batch based on what you show us so we can see what happened via a photo.