- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Sukesh Ayurveda for Hair
- Organic cassia obovata: Conditions and strengthens hair, improves scalp condition, gives hair incredible shine.
- Organic amla: Conditions hair, prevents hair loss, high in vitamin c (smooths down hair cuticle), improves condition of the scalp, nourishes the hair, equalizes sebum production of the scalp, thickens hair strands.
- Organic Neem: Anti fungal/anti septic, treats a number of scalp conditions such as dandruff, psoriasis, acne, fungal conditions, eczema, soothes itchy scalp, remove excess oil from the hair/scalp, balances sebum production, nourishes hair roots and encourages growth.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Heals and soothes the scalp, encourages hair growth, nourishes new growth, moisturizes hair, improves scalp condition.
- Organic Tulsi: Anti bacterial, moisturizes hair, protects the hair from environmental pollution, heals the scalp from various scalp conditions such as scalp acne and dandruff.
- Brahmi: Encourages growth, strengthens hair roots, thickens the hair, heals the scalp, decreases shedding, treats scalp conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, improves overall health of scalp and hair.
- Bhringraj: Encourages and nourishes growth, heals dandruff/fungal infections of the scalp, rejuvenates the hair, decreases hair shedding, prevents scalp from drying out, helps soothe headaches.
- Shikakai: Has a cooling soothing effect on the scalp, gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp, treats common scalp problems, Nourishes the scalp and encourages new growth, slows down shedding, softens and shines the hair.
Sukesh Ayurveda is the ultimate treatment against hair loss, encourages growth, improves scalp conditions, hair nourishing, conditioning and moisturizing treatment!
Ingredients: organic cassia obovata, organic amla, organic neem, organic aloe vera, organic tulsi, brahmi, bhringraj, shikakai
Quantity: 100 grams
DISCLAIMER! Please read: Unfortunately with the new Sukesh Ayurveda packaging, on the back, we realized there is a misprint. The wrong description and directions are found on the back of the Sukesh Ayurveda pouch. Please follow directions found in the instruction tab. Sorry for the confusion!
Sukesh Ayurveda can be used in a number of ways just like any other herbal powder. It can be used as a hair wash, as a scalp or hair treatment or by steeping some of the Sukesh Ayurveda in a hair oil of your choice. Here are some effective ways and recipes on using Sukesh Ayurveda.
Sukesh Ayurveda as a Wash
The wash can be done in a few different ways:
As a Hair Tea: In 1 cup of hot (not boiling) water or herbal tea such as Chamomile or Hibiscus, mix in 2-3 TBS of Sukesh Ayurveda powder and let steep for 1-3 hours. Add another 1 ½ cups of hot water, shake, strain (panty hose is excellent for this) and apply to wet hair. Massage into the scalp and ‘press’ into the length. Apply shower cap and allow to sit in the hair at least 15-20 minutes. Then rinse out very well at the end of the shower.
As a herb pack: Mix enough powder for your hair with water, Hibiscus or Chamomile (herbal) tea. Add ½ tsp of your favorite oil to the herb pack and apply to damp hair. Cover and leave on for 30 minutes. Wash out the powder VERY well.
As a hair rinse/mask: The consistency of the paste will be more runny then usual and is between that of the tea and herb pack. Mix the powder with enough liquid (tea, or water) until you have something similar to a thin runny paste like gravy. Apply to wet hair in the shower and wash out very well at the very end.
Sukesh Ayurveda as a Conditioning Treatment
This powder is wonderfully conditioning and moisturizing. Mix enough powder to cover your hair with water, coconut milk, or herbal tea until it is the consistency of thick yogurt. Apply to damp hair, cover and leave on for an hour. Wash out very well. For extra conditioning and moisturizing, add 1-2 TBS of Greek yogurt per 100g of powder or your favorite oil or butter to the mix.
Sukesh Ayurveda as a Scalp Treatment
Sukesh Ayurveda is fantastic for healing the scalp. Make a paste similar in consistency to yogurt with water/herbal tea or coconut milk and apply to the scalp area with a plastic squirt/condiment bottle. Cover the hair and leave on for up to an hour. Wash out very well. Re-apply once every two weeks. Steeping Sukesh Ayurveda in Oil.
As an oil, Sukesh Ayurveda is perfect for healing the scalp and conditioning the hair. In a sterilized jar, place 1-2 TBS of Sukesh Ayurveda and pour over ½ cup of an oil or oil blend of your choice (Golden Jojoba, coconut, olive, Organic Camellia, avocado, sweet almond, etc). Shake the jar very well and store in a cool dark place for 2-3 weeks. Shake the jar every day to avoid clumping. When the oil is ready, strain through a double layer of panty hose. Use the oil on the scalp or hair as often as needed.
TIP: Add 1-2 TBS of Sukesh Ayurveda to your henna paste, conditioner, greek yogurt or other herbal treatments for intense herbal and moisturizing.
Hair treatment for POPPIN' curls and hair growth! #shorts #curlyhair
Want to give your hair bounce and bring your curls to life aga...
3 EASY WAYS TO GROW LONG HAIR | Hair Mask, Oil + Grease for EXTREME "HAIR GROWTH" + Length Retention
In this video, I’m sharing three easy ways to grow long hair. ...
3 super simple ways to use Sukesh Ayurveda that your hair will LOVE! #shorts
Check out the full video here! - https://youtu.be/Mhvh0mUl9z8 ...
This DIY Hair Mask Will Give You Shiny, Bouncy, POPPIN' Curls! #shorts
Shiny, Bouncy, defined poppin' curls?! Yes, please! The third...
All I can say is Wow! After the steamer, my hair felt extremely soft, moisturized and my scalp felt wonderful. This was an excellent purchase.
I use this in my weekly cowash. I mix green tea, Amla oil, Trader Joe’s tea tree conditioner and a scoop of this. I shake in a spray bottle for a mud like consistency. Let sit for an hour in my hair.. then proceed with my wash day. I get no hair fall, tangles melt away, scalp feels awesome, strands feel strong and sealed. My wash day is a breeze afterward. Highly recommended. It’s loaded with many Aryuvedic herbs so it’s great for beginners. I chose this as an alternative to Henna, I didn’t want to color my strands. I SAY TRY IT! You’ll be hooked!
I've been using this product for over a year now, but only made it a regular part of my routine back in fall. I was inspired the by the Growth & Strengthen Bundle/Course, but I didn't sign up since I try to keep my home sunflower-free (allergies, shared bathroom).
I made up a 4 week regimen that included this product and the Moroccan Henna amongst other products and DIY recipes. I was actually able to retain some length in my perpetual battle with tangles and breakage. It really strengthened my fine, coily-kinky, type 4 hair strands. Length retention falls off whenever I don't use these products, definitely a staple.
Leaves residue stuck in curls and hard to rinse out.
I'm really glad that I found an Ayurvedic product that encompasses a larger number of herbs that I have been on the lookout for for some time now. And it works wonderfully within my hair care regimen. I most definitely will make this a staple!