Cocoveda Shampoo Bar
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Our Cocoveda is one of our most popular shampoo bars. This ayurvedic, rich moisturizing bar stimulates hair growth with invigorating ginger essential oil. Organic coconut milk makes this bar a creamy bar packed with hair strengthening henna, and herbs.
You'll love our shampoo bars because:
- they're extra rich, and moisturizing
- 100% pure essential oils are used
- No artificial, or synthetic scents
- 100% natural
- These body bars will not strip the natural oils from your body
- pH balanced
- No SLS or foam booster
- No preservatives
- No detergents
- No petroleum based oils
- No residue
- Convenient for travel
- Great to shave with, as they create a layer of rich oils on your skin
- eliminates bumps from shaving.
Full size bar: 4.25 oz / 125 grams
Ideal for normal hair to dry hair
Ingredients: saponified unrefined organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic coconut milk, organic henna, organic amla, shikakai, bhringraj, bhrahmi, ginger essential oil
Handcrafted by Henna Sooq
Lather with water in your hands, and rub bar between your wet hands. Natural lather and foaming will occur. Rub bar and/or foam all over your body. Wash off once cleansed.
We recommend that you break pieces off your full size bar and use a little bit at a time to make your bar last longer. Keep out of water, and allow to dry completely after use.
I love the Cocoveda Shampoo Bar! To preface, I purchased a few of these a couple years ago, and at the time my regime was still a work in progress, so I wasn't sold on them initially, probs bc I had build-up, didn't know to clarify, used less than stellar products, I could go on.... Well, FF to now, and wow - how I've missed out! I tried this bar 8 and 15 days apart, and got the same results:
- FARRRRR less shedding - like honestly, about 60% less.
- I can detangle during my wash, saving me poo products, time, hair loss, and energy.
- Hair felt SO soft, was shiny, less brittle, etc., right after shampooing with this bar
- When I DC'ed my hair was NOTICEABLY broken down & barely had any frizz - I have 3C/3B/4A (ordered by the % present on my head), LOWEST OF THE LOW porosity hair, w/dense strands.
- IDK if it's possible, but I swear this bar is shifting my hair to be less low po, and more towards regular porosity - I say this bc my hair was almost IMMEDIATELY wet the 2nd time using this bar, and I noticed it again. THAT. NEVER. HAPPENS. Water normally just sits on top of my hair never penetrating until several minutes later.
- Hair was squeaky clean
I am just so pleased! Now since I was using old bars, I checked the ingredients, and saw that ingredients 1 & 3 switched places on the new bars, so sunflower oil is #3 & shea butter is now #1. IDK if that will effect these results...O_o I only have 1/2 a bar of the old formula left, soooo....
This shampoo bar did not work for my hair. My hair tangled so much and they were dry. Then I used it for shaving and I liked it. It was very smooth to shave. Usually after shaving my skin has redness for couple of hours but by using this bar I did not see any redness.
HS Reply: We're so sorry it didn't work for your hair. The shampoo bars are really super fatted with oils and this one is infused with coconut milk. Do you think you have sensitivities to coconut? What we're really happy to hear though, is that you used it in another method which worked great for you :) Thanks for sharing this and in this people can try to use them differently as well.
This shampoo is very moisturizing. It leaves my scalp clean without drying my hair 3a hair.
Wow. This was the first shampoo bar I have ever tried and I can tell you it was a wonderful experience. This bar left my hair soft and really clean. It wasn't drying to my hair. It was fluffy and soft. Very nice almost hard to believe. You just got to try this one for yourself. I try to aim only for my scalp and not the strands so much as not to cause breakage and dryness. This bar is a staple for me I don't use the chemical filled shampoos any longer..Henna Sooq natural shampoo bar helped me say bye bye to all of the bad stuf and in my hair products.. I am now more aware of natures natural v/s chemical natural !!! Thank God for Henna Sooq.
My hair feels so soft and moisturized when I use this bar. I have also gotten comments about my hair looking very dark lately. I'm not sure if that is a result of the Amla. I usually lather it up in my hair and let it sit for a few minutes then rinse out. It is very dry where I live and this has kept my hair amazingly moist and smelling delightful. I love this product and want to make it a staple in my home.