Amazing, silky, anti-aging, and moisturizing Organic Camellia Oil
(Camellia oleifera, also known as Tea Seed Oil) - Cold Pressed
Our Organic Camellia oil is 100% pure, and contains no other additives, or oils. It contains no artificial scents, just it's own natural light camellia scent. This oil has been used for centuries in Eastern Asia (highly prized by Geishas, and used by Samurai swordsmen), and is highly recognized for it's anti-oxidant, restorative, and rejuvenating affect on the skin.
This oil is great for all skin and hair types. We recommend it for:
- Moisturize - it penetrates quickly and deeply, giving your hair and skin optimum hydration without a greasy feel. Your skin will feel remarkably refreshed, smooth and firm.
- Replenish - it increases skin resilience, giving your skin a supple and radiant glow you can see and feel. It endows your skin with a luminous silkiness.
- Restore - it eliminates or visibly diminishes fine lines and pitted acne scarring, and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Protect - it contains Vitamins A, B, C, E and Polyphenol, natural antioxidants that safeguard your skin from the damaging effects of UV/environmental exposure and free radicals.
- Growth - it will promote hair growth and clients even use it to stimulate eyelash growth.
- It adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair.
- It prevents stretch marks such as those acquired during pregnancy. It helps diminish or completely eliminate stretch marks
- sensitive and allergy-prone skin
- conditioning your scalp
- heals and repairs brittle, and damaged hair
- brings relief to itchy, dry scalp
- helps combat dandruff
Use a dime amount at a time. Rub that into your palms, or fingertips, and then proceed to apply it onto your skin, or scalp. If you're applying it onto your scalp, make sure to comb/brush it through the length of your hair thoroughly. You can run a small amount through your hair, doing that in such a way as to avoid tangles.
Quantity: 4 oz
I took off two stars because it is refined
I love to seal my hair with this oil because it is not greasy but still moisturizing enough for my low porosity type 4 natural hair!
I didn’t want to give 2 stars at all I want to give more but I have yet to try it. I ordered it but in its place was cocoveda oil which I’ve read is good too but I would really like to receive what I ordered instead. I did call and spoke with someone and they informed me that it would be sent but it’s been 5 days and nothing so far. I even offered to bring the other one to there store I never opened it but they declined. I do understand that things happen so I’m hoping to receive my order soon.
I love this oil for my face. It is an excellent moisturizer without making my skin shiny or greasy. A dime size amount works wonderfully. The price is perfect. I love Henna Sooq products and service!