How do you ensure the darkest stain results for your henna body art? Wouldn’t you love to always get that rich reddish brown stain that lasts 10-14 days? It's even possible to get a stain as dark as black cherry. Using fresh body art quality henna powder is the first part in getting the darkest, long lasting stains. Always choose the best which you’ll find at www.HennaSooq.com.
Taking care of your henna design and stain is also very important to getting a dark stain and ensuring the design lasts longer. Following these simple steps:
1. Once your design is dry spray or dab with lemon and sugar mixture. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap you design in toilet paper or hypafix. We don't recommend you use plastic cling or bags as this could cause sweating which then leads to your design bleeding and getting smudged.
3. Keep the henna design warm.
4. Keep the design on the skin overnight or for at least 3-4 hours.
5. Remove the henna paste by either scrapping it off gently (the hypafix will also remove most of the design for you. If it’s a little sticky or not all removed, use a little water but try not to use too much).
6. Avoid contact with or minimal use of water for 8 to 24 hours to ensure a beautiful stain on the area where the design is.
7. Moisturize your henna body art design with our Henna Care Balm. The better you take care of your skin, the better the design's color will be.
8. Design will appear light in color at first (an orange tone). It takes 24-48 hour to darken. So don't worry when the design seems light at first as this is very normal.